8 Channel Multicore Cable w/ SLIM STYLE Stage Box
By: Vic on 2 October 2014Great - saves a lot of setup/strike time. plus a neater/professional look. Build quality seems solid. Prompt delivery, and easy to deal with.
SWAMP 8 channel, 5m multicore cable with stage box.
SLIM STYLE Stage Box
Features a slim style stage box which is great for studio set ups and small stages. Instruments (DI Boxes) and microphones are plugged into the send inputs marked 1 to 8 on the stagebox. The signals are carried through the multicore to 8 corresponding XLR(m) number coded connectors, usually connected to a mixing console.
Use SEND channels as RETURNS
It is possible to use "send" channels as "returns". Simply use a XLR(m) to XLR(m) adapter on stage box end, and a XLR(f) to XLR(f) adapter on the fan end. Or if your equipment accepts 1/4" jacks, then XLR(m/f) to 1/4" cables can work for this purpose without the need for adapters.
Typically used to connect performers on stage or in a recording studio to a mixing desk.
- 8 Balanced Microphone Cable Send Channels
- Ningbo Neutrik Connectors - Stage box (YS145) - Fan (YS137N)
- Cable Core: 0.15mm*7*8 (Conductors) + 0.15mm*7 (Ground) + AL-Foil (Shield) + Cotton
- Cable Outer Diameter: 14mm OD (Outer Diameter)
- Box Dimensions: L 320mm x W 70mm x H 75mm
Custom Label: SBL008-
Shipping Weight: 8.6500