USB to XLR Mac and PC Compatible Microphone Cable
By: Vic on 3 May 2013Fast delivery Cool led light on the cable Works great and is awesome for people wanting quick and easy recordings of any instrument or vocals
Connect a Microphone to a Computer!
This XLR to USB microphone cable is perfect for anybody wishing to record audio to their computer using a microphone, but not wanting to buy an expensive audio interface.
While the adapter does not supply phantom power (required for condenser mics), condenser mics can be used if combined with an external phantom power unit.
Whether it be for recording vocals, podcasts, or even just plugging it in to the computer to sing along to your favourite songs, this cable can do it all.
Plug and Play
Simply plug one end into a USB port on your computer and plug the other into a microphone and you are ready to go.
- XLR Female to USB Male
- LED Connectivity Indicator
- Plug and Play - no special driver required
- USB Powered - no other power supply required
- A/D converter and sampling rate:16 Bit, 44.1KHz/48KHz
- SNR: 85dB
- Signal Boost Gain: 22dB
- Compatible with Windows Vista/XP/2000 and MAC systems without a driver
- Hight-quality Transparent Cable: 3m
Custom Label: AC-UC210
Shipping Weight: 0.2500