SWAMP AC-DB-4C Pro Audio Cable Tester
By: Vic on 2 June 2014Found this to be very a useful tool that makes it easy to check leads. It is solidly built and well worth the money.
By: Vic on 5 August 2013Essential toolbox item! Fast and effective way to check all sorts of cables for faults. Recommend: YES :)
By: Vic on 29 June 2013Fantastic product, sturdy and reliable. Ordering was easy and shipping was fast.
By: Vic on 31 May 2013Excellent product and great service. Highly recommended.The ordering proces was easy a delivery was very fast.
By: Vic on 4 May 2013good solid build and easy to use. a great unit to have at our church to keep cables in good condition. solid build means will not get broken with multiple users.
Swamp's DB-4C Cable Tester is a must have for any audio engineer or musician. Test all your important XLR microphone, 1/4" instrument, RCA line level and speaker cables with this compact device. Can test up to 8 pins, including Speakon NL8 connectors.
Easy To Use
Simply plug in either end of an audio cable into Left and Right side of the device, then turn the rotary switch to check signal continuity across all active pins / conductors. The brightly coloured LED's will light up indicating signal continuity and which pins are connected together.
Rugged, Compact, Reliable
Built with a solid metal construction in a small rectangle shape shell, this cable tester will last the whole nine yards on the road and in the studio.
- Connections: 1/4" jack / 6.5mm TRS Jack, 1/8” / 3.5mm Jack TRS Jack, XLR 3-Pin M/F, XLR 5-Pin M/F, Phono / RCA, Banana plug, Speakon 8P, Speakon 4P, DIN 3P / 5P / 7P / 8P, CAT5
- Individual LEDs Confirm Continuity of Each Conductor as well as Proper Phase Connections
- Easy to use 8-way rotary control
- Rugged and compact all metal chassis
- 9V DC Battery (Included) and a pair of Test Probes.
- Case: Heavy-duty all metal construction
- Indicators: 8 Green LEDs
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 185 x 55 x 110mm
Custom Label: AC-DB-4C
Shipping Weight: 0.9300