Alctron DI800 USB Audio Interface
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Alctron's DI800 USB Interface is a professional multifunction digital audio interface perfect for the home studio. Featuring dual XLR/TRS combo inputs jacks and monitoring capability, the DI800 is ideal for singer songwriters and home musicians.
XLR/TRS Combo Inputs - Microphone + Line Level with preamp!
The front face of the DI800 has XLR/TRS combo jack inputs, with a button to switch between Mic and Line Level input signals, and a preamp gain knob to adjust signal level.
Live Monitoring Capability - Perfect for laying multiple tracks
Every home recording musician needs this feature. The DI800 allows the user to connect headphones to listen to the devices directly inputted into the DI800. Great for hearing exactly what the recording will sound like. After you have recorded a track, and wish to record a separate track over the top (say laying vocals over a guitar track), turn the "Mix" knob on the DI800 to bring the signal from the computer into the mix you are hearing through the headphones. Adjust the "Mix" knob until you hear the desired level from both the direct inputs, and the computer output.
Speaker Level Outputs - Power 2 passive speaker from the DI800!
With 50W of output power down each channel, this device can power your passive studio monitors as well!
MIDI In and Out
With both a MIDI In and MIDI Out connector, the DI800 is capable of connecting your MIDI keyboard or other device to a computer, or run a MIDI signal from the computer back to a MIDI instrument.
2 Insert Channels
Featuring 2 Insert channels, enabling the user to send the signal from channels 1 and 2 to an external processing device (such as a compressor) and have it looped back into the signal path without delay or latency.
S/PDIF - ASIO Driver enabling 24-bit/96kHz recording
Flick the USB button to the "HI" mode, along with installing the ASIO driver, will give the user the capability of recording in high definition audio 24-bit/96kHz.
MAC and PC Compatible
Being compatible with both MAC and PC operating systems. The DI800 has the drivers and functionality to work with almost any system.
- powered via USB or optional AC power adapter
- 24-bit/96kHz audio interface with ASIO driver
- 2 front panel mic/instrument preamp inputs (XLR/ 1/4 in. TRS) with: -gain controls-play/record, clip, 48V, 12VDC, MIDI lights-insert jack (1/4 in. TRS) for outboard processors
- 2 balanced outputs (1/4 in. TRS)
- 4 unbalanced outputs (RCA)
- S/PDIF coaxial I/O with w/ 2-channel PCM
- S/PDIF out also supports pass-through of AC-3/DTS surround-encoded content
- 1 x 1 MIDI I/O with activity LEDs
- headphone output (1/4 in. TRS) with level control
- input/playback mix control for hardware direct monitoring
- mono switch for input/playback direct monitoring
- master output level control
- near zero-latency hardware direct monitoring
- 2x10W Speaker Output
- USB connection to computer
- Mac and PC compatible; class compliant with Mac OS X 10.3.9 and higher
- Up to 16-bit/48kHz 2 x 4 operation is class-compliant. Driver installation required to access more I/O.
- 48V Phantom Power Switch
Custom Label: AC-DI800
Shipping Weight: 1.6100