ART HeadAmp4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
By: Vic on 1 April 2013the headphone amp is just perfect. All the gain knobs work perfectly on the 4 channels, no harmonic distortion as the volume is pushed. Really really happy with it.
ART HeadAmp4, 4-Channel Stereo (8 Output) Headphone Amplifier
Perfect device for splitting a headphone level signal into multiple outputs with independent volume control.
4 Channels with 1/4" and 1/8" TRS Connectivity
The HeadAmp4 is a compact four-channel stereo headphone amplifier that accepts both standard and mini-jack TRS stereo connections. A convenient feature when you need to connect different types of headphones and audio devices.
Self-Powered with the Included 12 Volt DC Adapter
Ideal for virtually any home or project studio, the ARTcessories HeadAmp4 easily adds additional headphone outputs to any mixer, computer audio interface, workstation, iPod, media player or laptop without creating any additional load on the existing headphone source.
4 Independent Level Controls
Individual level controls for the four headphone outs, 1/4-inch and now 1/8th-inch connections allow the HeadAmp4 to connect to virtually any source, and drive any headphone configuration including studio phones, in-ear monitors or custom ear pieces or any combination of the above.
Features and Specifications:
- Four Parallel 1/4"(6.35mm) - 1/8"(3.5mm) Outputs
- One Parallel 1/4"(6.35mm) - 1/8"(3.5mm) Input
- Four Independent Level Controls
- Custom Extruded Stackable Metal Case
- Low Noise, Low Distortion; More Output
- Signal To Noise Ratio > 90dB
- IMD (SMPTE) 0.01%
- Maximum Input Level +14dBV
- Maximum Output Level 20dB per channel
- Output Impedance 51 Ohms per channel
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.01%
- Power 12V DC (Adapter included)
- Dimensions 4.5x2.875x1.5 inch (150mm x 75mm x 38mm)
- Weight 1.3 lbs (590g)
Custom Label: ART-HeadAmp4
Shipping Weight: 0.7500