ART MX622 - 6 Channel 19inch Rack Mountable Stereo Mixer with EQ and FX loop
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
ART MX622 6-Channel Microphone and Line Level Mixer with Stereo Outputs and EQ
The MX622 is a versatile rack mountable mixer with 3 balanced XLR microphone or line level inputs and 3 stereo RCA line inputs, all summing to one stereo output. The master section has an overall master level control and a two band EQ, whilst each input has an independent level control and its own phantom power switch, which permits the use of both dynamic, and condenser microphones, DI's, instruments and computers.
Independent Effects Loop
ART have included an independent FX loop section, that allows the user to connect external units to add reverb or delay to signals when required. This section features its own individual level control that sums to the master output section.
Stereo Recording Option
Included on the MX622 is a stereo RCA output for recording of conferences, meetings and performances, eliminating the requirement for extra microphones and time consuming set ups. Simply connect an RCA cable from the back of the unit to your audio interface or computer and signal will automatically be sent to the device. Then just press record on your device and you can now focus on the presentation or performance.
Rack Mountable for Corporate Installation or Portable Set Ups
ART have designed the MX622 to accommodate the corporate environment, events industry and the small venue performer. Ideal for applications where multiple inputs need to be connected whilst ensuring the operator has full control over the sound. Especially suitable to the conference room, allowing for independent control of lectern mics, laptop audio, hand held mics, and DVD players. Equally suitable for venues and restaurants where different audio feeds from TV's, jukeboxes, iPods and microphones are required.
ART (acronym: Applied Research & Technology) are renowned for producing devices that feature unique gadgets and functions that make you think "Why hasn't anyone thought of that before?".
- 3 Balanced XLR input channels with switchable Mic/Line Level
- 3 Stereo RCA Inputs with separate level controls
- Level Control and Clip indicators
- Selectable 15V phantom power for mic channels
- Balanced TRS 1/4" jack Main output
- Master level and two band EQ control
- Separate stereo record outputs
- Effects Loop with independent level control
- Rugged 1 unit rack mountable steel chassis
- Built in power supply
- On/off Power switch, with LED
- Input Connectors: 3 x balanced XLR-F, 2 x 1/4" TS jack and 3 x pairs stereo RCA
- Output Connectors: 2 x TRS 1/4" jack, 1x 1/4" TS jack and 2 x RCA
- Input Impedances: XLR is 600Ω/22kΩ for mic/line, RCA is 10kΩ, 22kΩ for 1/4"jack
- Output Impedances: 1/4" Main Output is 50Ω, RCA 1kΩ, 1/4" FX 100Ω.
- THD: 0.01%@ 1kHz.
- Signal to Noise : > 90dB
- Power: 220- 240V DC, 50-60 Hz IEC cable included,
- Phantom Power: Switchable Regulated +15V DC
- Equalizer Range: +/- 12dB@ 100Hz and 10kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Max Output Level: -24dBu balance mains, +20dBu RCA, +20dBu FX
- Max Input Level: -10dBu/22dBu (XLR Mic/line), +20dBu RCA, +20dBu FX
- Max Gain: 56dB/26dB (XLR Mic/line), 26dB RCA
- Dimensions: 44.5mm x 483mm x 152mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
Custom Label: ART-MX622
Shipping Weight: 2.5000