Blue® Microphones enCORE 200 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
By: Vic on 17 July 2015Great microphone, clear, articulate. Sounds great in the mix. Highly recommended.
Blue® Microphones- enCore 200 - For Stage and Studio
enCore 200 - Active, Dynamic, Best Performance, Reasonably Priced
Blue Microphones produce stylish, high quality microphones and the enCore 200 takes this standard to a new level. With a rugged yet comfortable and effective machine ridged grip for high pressure handling, and a well crafted finely tuned interior, the enCore 200 is on its way to becoming the "new player" of dynamic vocal microphones for the stage or studio. Whether you are a studio producer, or a live audio engineer, you willbe impressed with the performance and quality of the enCore 200 vocal microphone.
Active Dynamic Circuit
The Blue enCore 200 features a phantom powering dynamic capsule, giving the mic durability of a normal dynamic with the benefits of an active circuit that ensures replication of the clearest tones no matter what length of cable run. The active set up allows the output to be electronically transformed, resulting in an extra 4dB of output gain, which is particularly valuable on stage and loud band environments.
Finely Tuned and High SPL
The Blue enCore 200 active dynamic capsule is custom tuned to deliver a natural vocal sound with balanced highs, and exceptional detail and clarity, making it an ideal vocal microphone for studio, stage and broadcast. With an impressive handling of up to 148dB SPL, the e200 will contend with the loudest of vocalists without distortion, whilst maintaining warmth and definition.
Impressive Clarity and Frequency Response
The secret to the clear, full bodied and articulate sound generated by the mic lies in its frequency response thanks to the active design. The real low mids are accentuated yet still remain defined, ensuring a depth and body to the source, whilst the "muddy" frequencies are dipped. With a slight peak in the presence, the e200 offers an added clarity without having to boost the volume to cut through the mix.
- Proprietary Dynamic capsule tuned for natural vocals and amazing detail and clarity
- Cardioid pattern for off axis rejection
- Rubber mount and coil weight for minimal handling noise
- Stage ready construction, reinforced grille, heavy gauge barrel and hard metal plated finish
- Bright chrome unibody Bronze grill with laser-engraving & custom-painted logo
- Matte gray, CNC machined ridge grip
- Low key power indicator light
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Transducer Type: Dynamic Moving Coil
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Sensitivity: 2.25mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 25 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 147dB
- Weight: 400g
- Length: 185mm
- Diameter: 28mm (min) to 50 mm (max)
Custom Label: BM-ENCORE-200
Shipping Weight: 0.8500