Blue® Microphones YETI - Professional USB Condenser Mic
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Blue® Microphones YETI - The Ultimate USB Mic for Professional Recording
Best Performance, Reasonably Priced
If you are an amateur recording artist, or even an experienced record producer, you will not be disappointed with the performance and quality that the Yeti provides. Be blown away by the amazing recordings you can create, with the best bang for buck value you can get! This is your best bet within the same USB Mic price range!
Advanced USB Microphone
The Yeti is one of the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphones available. Combining three proprietary Blue® capsules and four different pattern settings, the Yeti is an ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With exceptional sound and performance, the Yeti can capture anything with a clarity & ease unheard of in a USB microphone.
The Yeti features Blue®'s innovative triple capsule array, allowing for recording in stereo or your choice of three unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional, giving you recording capabilities usually requiring multiple microphones.
The Little Yeti That Could
The Yeti utilizes a high quality analog-to-digital converter to send incredible audio fidelity directly into your computer, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain located directly on the microphone. There are no drivers to install - simply plug the Yeti into your PC or Mac, load up your favorite recording software, and record something amazing.
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Impedance:16 ohms
Power Output (RMS): 130 mW
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 22 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72" (12cm) x 4.92"(12.5cm) x 11.61"(29.5cm)
- Weight (microphone): 1.2 lbs (.55 kg)
- Weight (stand): 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
Minimum System Requirements:
- PC: Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional
USB 1.1/2.0 | 64 MB RAM
- Macintosh: Mac OS X ( 10.4.11 or higher )
USB 1.1/2.0 | 64 MB RAM
Custom Label: BM-YETI
Shipping Weight: 1.9000