iSK BM-600 Multi-function Condenser Microphone + Shockmount and Pop Filter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
The iSK BM-600 Condenser Microphone is a high output, low noise, large diaphragm professional condenser mic with 3 selectable pick up patterns including "omni-directional", "uni-directional" and "bi-directional".
The selectable pick up patterns makes the BM-600 a very versatile condenser microphone. It can be used with confidence in a wide variety of applications from studio recording and broadcasting to live performances.
The large 34mm diaphragm on the BM-600 is ideal for recording full range sounds such as vocals and electric guitar amps. The pick up range on this mic is also very strong, suitable for recording conferences or round table discussions.
With a gold-plate diaphragm capsule, exacting FET, low self-noise, high output and authentic reproduction of sound, the BM-600 is built to professional standards and is perfect for many recording/performance situations.
The mic incorporates a low-shelf filter to cut bass and attenuate high frequencies. There is also a switch for a 10dB pad, particularly useful when recording drums.
- 1x microphone
- 1x SMP-2 shock mount + pop filter
- 1x mic case
- 1x wind shield
- 3 Selectable Pick Up Patterns
- Low-shelf switch
- 10dB pad
- Large pick up range
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Element: φ34 Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Frequency Response: 20hz - 20khz
- Polar Pattern: uni/bi/omni-directional
- Sensitivity: -31dB/-34dB/-35dB +/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1khz)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω/200Ω/200Ω
- Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Self Noise: 14dB/15dB/16dB A
- Max Input SPL: 130dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D) 140(with-10dB)
- S/N Ratio: 80dB/79dB/78dB
- Electrical Current: 3mA
- Net Weight: 420g
- Body Dimension: 50x190mm
- Power Requirement: 48v DC Phantom power (through balanced XLR cable)
Custom Label: BM-600-SMP-2
Shipping Weight: 1.6000