iSK BM-88 Cardioid Condenser Microphone w/ Pop Filter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
The iSK BM-88 condenser microphone features a 25mm diameter pure gold diaphragm capsule. The microphone features a cardioid polar pickup pattern with low noise, high sensitivity and a wide dynamic range. It includes a low cut filter switch and 10dB attenuation switch for high input sound sources.
Wide Range Of Uses
The BM-88 incorporates a solid brass housing with a champagne-nickel plated surface. The unique design features an add on pop filter and shock mount which increases the range of use from vocal to acoustic instruments to backline miking. A 'Swiss Army Penknife' of microphones which has numerous uses. Ideal for use on Hi Hats, Overheads, Acoustic Instruments.
- 1x microphone
- 1x shock mount/clip
- 1x pop filter
- 1x mic case
- 1x wind shield
- 1x carry case
- Uni-Directional Pick Up Pattern
- A 'Swiss Army Penknife' of microphones which has numerous uses.
- Element: Ф25 Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Diaphragm size: 34mm
- Frequency Response: 20hz - 20khz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Uni-Directional)
- Sensitivity: -36dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Self Noise: 16dB A
- Max. Input SPL:132dB (at 1kHz ≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Electrical Current: 3mA
- Net Weight: 120g
- Body Dimension: 26x140mm
- Power Requirement: 9-52v DC Phantom power (through balanced XLR cable)
Custom Label: BM-88
Shipping Weight: 0.9800