iSK RF-5 Sound Reflection Filter - Recording Vocal Booth
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
iSK RF-5 reflection filter is a stylish portable vocal booth system that can be used to isolate a microphone when recording, to reduce room ambiance, reflected sound and external noise. The RF-5 is perfect for home studios and location recordings where a room may not have acoustic treatment. The booth can be mounted on any standard mic stand with a tripod base.
Perfect for Home Recording
A reflection filter will help create a "dry" vocal recording when using sensitive condenser microphones in a home studio where sound reflections and room noise are apparent. This a good idea for small rooms with hard surfaces and no acoustic treatment. A dry vocal signal is much easier to work on in post production.
Acoustic Foam Layered Walls
Featuring 5 sound absorbing walls built from high quality, stylish metal panels with a pyramid foam layering. Beneath the pyramid foam layer is an additional layer foam layer providing additional isolation.
- RF-5 Vocal Booth
- Mic Clip / Shockmount Mounting Piece
- Perfect solution for home studio or location vocal or voice recording
- Effectively diffuses acoustic waves surrounding the microphone keeping the sound from bouncing back toward the microphone, controlling reflected sound waves that can cause coloration
- Consists of 5 pieces of high quality professional sound-absorptive metal panels (the 3 center panels are stationary - the 2 side panels are foldable), it is easy to adjust the recording area depending on the situation
- Folds down for convenient pack-up and storage
- Pyramid shaped professional sound-absorptive foam to reduce sound echo and maximise diffusion.
- Dimensions:(W) 435mm x (H) 325mm x (D) 260mm
Custom Label: RF-5
Shipping Weight: 3.8000