iSK RM8 Studio Condenser Microphone
The RM8 is a high sensitivity studio microphone with flat frequency response perfect for vocal recording. Featuring an ultra thin double-sided large diaphragm and high quality pre-amp circuitry with transformer output, offering accurate sound reproduction with very low self-noise. iSK's best Condenser Mic. Producing a thick, warm and accurate reproduction of sound.
Versatile Workhorse Studio Mic
- 3 Selectable Polar Patterns; Uni-Directional, Bi-Directional and Omni-Directional (check graphs below for a diagram of pick up regions / polar patterns). Enabling the RM8 to be used on a variety of different studio recording applications.
- Bass Shelf; Will cut low frequencies on a slope from 150Hz. Great for eliminating thuds from accidental touches to the mic.
- -10dB pad; Reduces the signal output by -10dB. Useful when the mic is too sensitive for the recording source.
- 1x RM8 microphone
- 1x shock mount
- 1x pop filter
- 1x carry case
Features and Specifications:
- 3 Switchable Polar Patterns
- Low-cut Switch
- 0db, -10db Pad Switch
- Pure Gold-Coated Grille Design
- Polar Pattern: Uni/Bi/Omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB A
- Max. Input SPL: 135dB (at 1kHz ≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 79dB
- 48V DC Phantom Powered
- Electrical Current: 3mA
- Weight: 393 grams
- Dimensions: approx. 59.5 x 174mm