iSK CM-20C Super Cardioid Condenser Mic Microphone cymbals
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
The iSK CM-20C Condenser Microphone is a sensitive, low noise, small diaphragm professional condenser mic with an super-cardioid pick up pattern. Meaning the CM-20C will mainly pick up sounds 180° in front of the mic, while still picking up a small area directly behind the mic.
The small diaphragm enables the CM-20C to pick up high frequencies with amazing authenticity, making the CM-20C best suited for recording orchestral instruments, piano's and cymbals.
The uni-directional pick up pattern means the mic can be used effectively in live scenario's where there are other sounds on stage. Also great for studio use, esspecially good on cymbals.
- 1x microphone
- 1x mic stand clip
- 1x noise shield
- 1x mic case
- Type: Condenser mic
- Element: Ф16 back electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 30hz - 18khz
- Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -38dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100ohms +/-30% (at 1khz)
- Self Noise: 20dB A
- Max. Input SPL: 135dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Power Requirement: 9-52v Phantom Power (through balanced XLR cable)
Custom Label: CM-20C
Shipping Weight: 0.2000