iSK UC100 USB to XLR Microphone Cable PC MAC Adapter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
The iSK UC100 USB to XLR adapter enables you to connect any dynamic microphone to a USB port on a computer. Perfect for home recording set-ups. Works on both PC's and Mac's.
Any standard XLR(m) to XLR(f) 3pin microphone cable can be used to connect the microphone to the XLR(f) end of the adapter. With plug and play functionality, just insert the USB port and the PC will automatically recognise the device.
While the adapter does not supply phantom power, required for condenser mics. Condenser mics are suitable if used with an external phantom power unit.
- PC/MAC Recording - Connect any dynamic mic to a computer
- USB connection preserves signal quality!
- Plug and Play with Win200, XP, Vista, Windows7
- Connectors: 3pin XLR to USB 2.0
- Resolution: 16bit 48/44.1 KHz
- Dynamic Range: 80dB
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm (infinity) - Suitable for any mic impedance
- S/N Ratio: 83dB
- Frequency Response at 48KHz: 20Hz -19 KHz
- Signal Input Range: 0 - 2.8Vpp
- Signal Boost Gain: +20dB
- Plug and Play with Win2000, XP, Vista, Windows7
- Compatible with all MAC OS's
Custom Label: UC100
Shipping Weight: 0.0400