JOYO JF-11 Guitar 6-Band Graphic Equalizer Pedal
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
JOYO JF-11 Graphic Equalizer Pedal for Guitar
The JOYO JF-11 Graphic EQ Pedal features 6 separate frequency bands to play with. The pedal has a total of 18dB of gain or attenuation (+9 above unity and -9 below unity) on each of the 6 frequency bands. The 6 independent bands cover the resonant or harmonic frequencies of 100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 1.6kHz and 3.2kHz.
Cutting and Boosting Frequencies
By either raising or reducing frequencies, the player can alter the tone of the guitar sound to suit. Add some sparkle and high mid tonality by increasing the high frequencies and reducing the lows. Alternatively, reduce the highs and increase the lows for a grungy, less sharp sound.
True Bypass Switching
True bypass for eliminating any signal interference when switched off. Can be used with AC adapter (optional) or 9V Battery.
- Black with Black and Red LED faders
- Silver True Bypass switch
- 6 Frequencies: 100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 1.6kHz and 3.2kHz.
- 1/4" jack input and outputs
- Aluminum alloy casing with stoving varnish finish
- Input Impedance: 500kΩ
- Output Impedance: 10kΩ
- Running Current: 15mA
- Power: 9V DC adapter or 9V Battery
- Weight: 300g
- Dimensions: 120mm (L) x 64mm (W) x 55mm inc switch (H)
Custom Label: JY-JF-11
Shipping Weight: 0.3600