Line Level Cable - 3.5mm TRS to XLR(m) Audio Cable
By: Albert Benjamin on 2 April 2013Works great, sturdy construction.
Swamp Balanced 3.5mm (Mini-Jack) to XLR(m) Cable.
Balanced 3.5mm output to XLR input
This cable is wired with 2 conductors, and will carry a balanced signal between devices with a 3.5mm output and XLR(male) input.
Quality Cable and connectors
Using professional quality Yongsheng connectors, OFC conductors and a braided ground shield, this cable is designed to transfer your signal without interference and can withstand the rigours of constant use.
- Conductor Gauge: 2x (0.12mm*20)
- Conductor Cores: 2x (0.12mm*50)
- Ground Cores: BRAIDED (0.12mm*2*16)
- Connectors: 3.5mm (1/8") - XLR(m) (Yongsheng YS231L-B, YS165)
- Wiring: 3.5mm (Tip, Ring, Sleeve) - XLR (Pin2, Pin3, Pin1)
Custom Label: YS231L-B YS137N
Shipping Weight: 0.1600