MARKBASS - MiniMark 802 - 2 x 8" Bass Guitar Combo Amp - 150W
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
MARKBASS- Minimark 802 Bass Amp Combo
This Markbass Minimark 802 is a compact, high quality bass amp and speaker combo ideal for gigs, recording and rehearsals. Featuring a solid state amp, combined with two 8 inch woofer's and a tweeter, this combo will deliver a consistent 150W of power without sacrificing tone or clarity. With intelligent frequency filters, level control, separate AUX input, line level and balanced outputs, everything a player needs is in this bass combo amp that will barely take up a whole seat in your car!
Sculpt your Sound with the VLE and VLF Frequency Filters
Instead of installing a parametric EQ, Markbass have included the VLE and VLF tone attenuators. The VLE or Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator can filter between 250Hz and 20kHz, which when attenuated correctly can present you with an authentic "old school" bass tone by removing higher frequencies. The VLF, or Variable Pre-shape Filter boosts highs and lows whilst cutting mid range, perfect for those that indulge in the slap-bass style.
Need More Volume- Add More Speakers
For those larger shows where extra volume on stage is required , the Minimark 802 has the option of adding another 2 x 8" speaker cabinet to the set up. By taking the Line Out, and plugging into the second speaker, the amp will deliver 250w of clean signal, giving you a boost when you really need it.
Features and Specifications::
- Cabinet Power handling: 250W RMS
- Speakers: 2 x 8" neodymium woofers with single Piezo Tweeter
- Crossover: 3.5kHz
- Frequency Response: 53Hz to 18kHz
- Sensitivity: 99db SPL
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Reflex: Rear
- Pre-Amp: Solid State
- Power Amp Output: RMS 150W @ 8Ω, 250W @ 4Ω
- Input Impedance: 500kΩ
- AUX Impedance: 33kΩ
- Input: 1/4" jack for instrument, 3.5mm Mini- Jack for AUX
- Output: Balanced XLR, 1/4" jack, 1/8" headphone jack
- Ground Lift
- Speaker Cabinet on/off switch
- Clip and Power LED indicator
- Controls: Level, VLE and VLF filter attenuation
- VLE: (Vintage Emulator) 250kHz -20kHz
- VLF: (Pre Shape Filter) Centre at 380 kHz
- Weight: 10.6Kg
- Size: 261(W)x393(D)x498(H)mm
- Includes: AC power cable
- Power Input: 240V/50-60Hz
Custom Label: MB-MINIMARK-802
Shipping Weight: 14.4000