MOEN GEC9 Guitar Pedal FX Switcher - 9 Loop Foot Controller Routing System
By: Vic on 4 September 2015Excellent sales and after sales service. Their items arrived well packed and promptly. Great service and I will use them again for sure.
By: Vic on 28 June 2013Very helpful on phone when calling store and asking for gear to be put on hold and the website is easy to move around on.
The MOEN GEC9 is one of the worlds most versatile effects routing system where multiple combination effect send and return loops can be set-up and engaged by a single switch.
Built Like a Tank
GEC9 features an ultra compact enclosure, to endure heavy foot stomping, and is built to last for generations to come.
Recall up to 50 presets instantly and silently. Thanks to the intelligent pop-cancellation circuitry, GEC9 eliminates the annoying "pop" sound whenever switching from different presets.
GEC9 offers unprecedented control over your guitar effect system
Seize control of your guitar sound and stage performance by arranging your effect pedal signal loops with room for up to 50 presets. With the MOEN GEC9, you are always in the drivers seat!
- Recall presets instantly, 50 presets ( 5 presets/bank x 10banks).
- 6 Series loops and 3 separate loops.
- The separate loops can be used as latched switches for AMP channel switching, switching AMP channel by one preset!
- Each separate loop can be used as programmable ABY switcher.
- There are two output jacks which are able to output to two AMPs at the same time.
- "POP" cancellation circuit, eliminates "POP" sound when switching effects.
- Instant MUTE design. The MUTE is also a "Switch to TUNER" switch.
- Buffered input/ Non-Bufferred input option.
- Standard negative center DC9V power supply.
- Wide switch distance avoid mis-stepping, 70mm/2.76inch switch distance.
- Ultra Compact Enclosure Size: 430(L)x95(W)x30(H)mm / 16.9(L)x3.54(W)x3.74(H)inch.
Custom Label: GEC9
Shipping Weight: 1.8500