Neutrik NC3FXX-B Black Female XLR Connector - Gold Contacts
Go for Gold20 October 2016Neutrik completely redesigned its range of XLR connectors some time ago and did a great job. Now they're generally available with gold plated connections and it does make a difference. One little proviso - I always clean the male and female connections with a mild grease dissolving detergent using cotton buds and picksters. This makes a difference too. Not much, but enough to be noticed on a really good audio system.
Genuine NC3FXX-B Neutrik AG (Liechtenstein) XLR(f) audio connector. The NC3FXX-B is a new generation of XLR cable connector from Neutrik. Superseding the old X series connectors, the XX range feature greater reliabilty, ease of assembely, improves contact integrity and reduces cable strain.
The NC3FXX-B is a 3 pole female cable connector with black metal housing and gold contacts.
Neutrik is the leading brand in audio connectors and offers quality of the highest standards. Neutrik connectors are used by professional audio technicians and musicians alike.
Features & Benefits
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
- 1x Genuine NC3FXX-B connector
Custom Label: NC3FXX-B
Shipping Weight: 0.0400