Neutrik NC3MD-LX-B Male XLR Panel Mount Connector
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Neutrik NC3MD-LX-B Socket Connector XLR(m)
Genuine Neutrik XLR(m) connector. This is a single male XLR connector used to transfer a balanced signal via 3 pins through an audio cable.
3 pole male receptacle, solder cups, black metal housing, gold contacts
The DLX series features a compact all metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, which offers excellent RF protection and shielding. It is the ideal match for mating with Neutrik's EMC XLR cable connector.
Neutrik is the leading brand in audio connectors and offer quality of the highest standards. Neutrik connectors are used by professional audio technicans and musicians alike.
- Genuine Neutrik NC3MD-LX-B connector
- All metal housing offers best overall RF protection and electromagnetic shielding
- New duplex ground contact for excellent contact integrity between chassis and cable connector
- Male connector's retention bar replaces plastic design with all metal version improving pull-out force
- Larger solder contacts for easier termination
- Optional connection to easily join pin1 to chassis ground
- D-style housing provides installation compatibility with industry standard D mounting dimensions
- 3pin XLR(m)
Custom Label: NC3MD-LX-B
Shipping Weight: 0.0400