Neutrik NC5MD-LX 5 pin XLR(m) Socket Connector - D-size
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Genuine NC5MD-LX Neutrik AG (Liechtenstein) 5-Pin XLR Male Socket Connector
The NC5MD-LX is a 5-pole panel mount male connector featuring solder cups, Nickel housing and silver contacts. It is easily matched with Neutrik's EMC XLR cable connector, and can be used for either pro audio, broadcast or lighting applications
The D - LX Series of Connectors
The D-LX series features a complete metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, offering excellent RF (Radio Frequency) protection and shielding.
Neutrik is the leading brand in audio connectors and offers quality of the highest standards. Neutrik connectors are used by professional audio technicians and musicians alike.
Features & Benefits
- All metal housing offers best overall RF protection and electromagnetic shielding
- New duplex ground contact for excellent contact integrity between chassis and cable connector
- Male connector's retention bar replaces plastic design with all metal version improving pull-out force
- Larger solder contacts for easier termination
- Optional connection to easily join pin1 to chassis ground
- D-style housing provides installation compatibility with industry standard D mounting dimensions
Custom Label: NU-NC5MD-LX
Shipping Weight: 0.0260