Neutrik NP2RX 1/4" Right Angle Jack Connector - Silver
By: BobbyT on 12 June 2015These connectors are fantastic. Rugged, dependable and noiseless. I used them for patch leads on my pedal board with Canare GS-6 cable. They were so good I ordered more cable and connectors to make new leads for my guitar.
By: Jack Heenan on 31 May 2015Very ergonomic design plus they look like pro gear .Easy to use and the solder took to it like crazy!!!
By: Nathan Richards on 7 November 2014Used for making DIY instrument cables, or patch cables. These were a lot harder to solder the outer layer of the cable to than the straight jacks due to the connector not being accessible with the cable in the way. Just remember to put the boot on the cable before you solder!
Genuine NP2RX Neutrik AG (Liechtenstein) 1/4" jack TS right angle connector
The NP2RX is a heavy duty, professional quality guitar lead connector featuring nickel contacts and a silver shell. This connector series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jack-fields (15.88mm jack pitch). The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
Neutrik AG Plug X Series
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks. Neutrik is the leading brand in audio connectors and offers quality of the highest standards. Neutrik connectors are used by professional audio technicians and musicians alike.
Features & Benefits
- All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP*RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Improved chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
- 2 pole right-angle 1/4" professional phone plug, nickel contacts, silver shell
Custom Label: NP2RX
Shipping Weight: 0.0400