SWAMP Ethernet Cable Connector Carrier - RJ45 Shell
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
SWAMP Ethernet / Cat5e Connector Carrier for RJ45 Connectors
A cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution. It consists of a shell, fixing disk, chuck and boot. The boot (similar to an XLR) is suitable for cable diameters from 3.5 - 8 mm. For non-assembled cables only. Compatible with Neutrik NE8 connectors. Please note that the cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
- Compatible with Neutrik NE8 connectors
- Cable Connector Carrier Accepts the Most Common RJ45 Plugs
- Rugged Die-Cast Shell and Unique Chuck Type Strain Relief
- Protects Ethernet Connections in a Variety of Commercial Type Applications
- Prevents Breakage of the Fragile Components of Standard RJ45 Connectors
- O-ring Gasket to Achieve IP54 Level Water Protection
Custom Label: SR-SVP591L
Shipping Weight: 0.0500