Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio Pack with Audio Interface Condenser Mic and H/P
Scarlett 2i2 Studio Pack with Audio Interface Condenser Mic and H/P
This recording bundle contains the high quality solutions for recording immediately - the Scarlett 2i2 audio interface, a Scarlett Studio condenser microphone and a pair of headphones. Also included is an XLR cable. A great bundle to start recording!
Included in this package is the CM25 large diaphragm condenser mic for capturing crystal clear sound, plus a three metre XLR mic cable and stand clip. The HP60 closed-back studio headphones provide clarity and are great for blocking out background noise. Lastly, the Scarlett 2i2 is a compact and simple to use USB interface, ideal for singer songwriters who want to record studio quality audio.
New Generation - Better In Every Way
Apart from increasing the sample rates, and providing latency as low as 2.74ms, Focusrite have completely redesigned the instrument inputs so they can handle even the hottest guitar pick-ups, and built in new analogue protection circuitry across the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
World Famous Preamps
The two analogue inputs feature pristine and natural sounding Scarlett preamps, backed by 30 years of design experience and found in the world’s top studios. These guarantee exceptional headroom, plenty of clean gain, low noise, minimal distortion and a dynamic range that is unrivalled in this class.
Exclusive Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack; Ableton Live Lite DAW software; XLN Addictive Keys; Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite; Softube Time and Tone Pack; Loopmasters sounds and samples (2GB); Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synth; Access to Focusrite's Plug-in Collective, with exclusive offers from Nugen Audio, Exponential Audio, Fabfilter, D16 Group, Flux, Positive Grid, Sound Radix, Eventide, iZotope, and more.
- Optimized second-generation technology
- 2 award-winning Scarlett mic preamps with generous even gain
- 2 re-engineered instrument inputs accommodate the hottest pickups
- Class-leading converters, sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Headphone output with volume control
- Vanishingly low latency lets you monitor with plug-ins, no DSP required
- Keep an eye on your levels with front-panel indicators
- 2 balanced 1/4" outputs accommodate pro studio monitors
- Compact, roadworthy chassis goes where you go
- USB bus powered — one cable does it all
- Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
Scarlett Studio CM25 MkII Microphone
- 20mm diameter condenser element
- Cardioid polarity
- Standard 5/8” female 3/8” adaptor supplied
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB (1kHz)
- Impedance: 150ohms
Scarlett HP60 MkII Headphones
- Closed back
- Driver diameter: 53mm
- Impedance: 60ohms
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 30kHz
- Cable length: 3m
- Connectors: 3.5mm - 6.35mm via adapter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.