AC Audio S-90 Studio Condenser Microphone
This professional condenser microphone adopts a precise FET pre-ampilifier control coupled with a gold-plate diaphragm capsule. The S-90 is a masterpiece of small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone design.
Wide Range Of Uses
The S-90 features a cardioid polar pickup pattern, high output, low self-noise, and an accurate reproduction of even the most subtle sound. Like many small diaphragm condensers, the S-90 is especially suited to acoustic instruments, ranging from orchestral and stringed instruments, to cymbals and other percussion. It sounds particularly nice on an acoustic guitar or piano.
- 1x microphone
- 1x mic case
- 1x carry case
- Uni-Directional Pick Up Pattern
- Low cut switch
- FET pre-amp control
- Element: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency range: 38 Hz-18 kHz
- Sensitivity: -38 dB +/- 2 dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1 kHz )
- Output impedance: 100Ω
- Self Noise: 16dBa
- Max. Input SPL: 130dB (at 1 kHz = 1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Phantom Power Requirement: 48V DC Phantom
- Body Dimension: Φ22*129.5mm
- Net Weight: 110g
By: Peter Dunn on 11 September 2015Another top product from Swamp at a very reasonable price. My favorite place for Pro Audio.