Alctron DI2300N Mono Passive DI Box
Pro Direct Box - Hi-Z to Mic Level
DI2300N Passive DI Box
An essential tool for every musician and engineer, the Alctron DI2300N is a passive direct box that combines exceptional audio performance with solid construction, has everything you need to adapt unbalanced, high-impedance audio to a balanced output.
Passive DI's require no power source, whereas active boxes require a power source (batteries, AC power or phantom power) and include an electronic circuit which aides in converting the unbalanced signal to balanced through more complex methods. Passive boxes simply act as a transformer, which isolates the signal and eliminates 60-cycle hum from ground loops It is ideally suited for instruments such as bass guitar, active acoustics, and keyboards and so on.
- Passive direct box
- Combines exceptional audio performance with solid dependable construction
- Ideal general duty direct box for stage and studio
- High input impedance to reduce loading
- Handle signal levels at all frequency without distortion
- Lightweight and tiny volume
- Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer-based
- Number of channels: Signal channel (mono)
- Frequency response: 20hz-18.5khz
- Dynamic range: 128dB
- Max output: +18dB @20hz
- Input impedance: 140kΩ, unbalanced
- Output impedance: 150Ω, balanced
- Dimension: 146mm x 90mm x 40mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.