Alctron DI2400N Stereo Passive DI Box
Dual Channel, Guitar or Instrument to Mixer
DI2400N Stereo DI Box
The Alctron DI2400N is a compact stereo direct box developed specifically to address the needs and challenges of interfacing a stereo keyboard to a professional audio system. An essential tool for every musician and engineer, it built rugged and sturdy.
Stereo Passive DI
This passive DI features two channels with separate inputs and thru-puts for the artist’s stage amp and two fully isolated outputs for the PA system. Transformers are particularly adept at eliminating hum and buzz caused by ground loops. It's warm sound, high quality, and compact structure make it a popular stereo direct box.
- A compact stereo direct box
- Specifically to address the needs and challenges of interfacing a stereo keyboard to a professional audio system
- Two fully isolated outputs for the PA system
- The transformer also eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Features various connectors fitting for most applications
- Warm sound, high quality, and compact structure
- Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer based
- Number of channels: signal channel (mono)
- Frequency response: 20hz-18.5khz
- Dynamic range: 128dB
- Max output: +18dB @20hz
- Input impedance: 140kΩ, unbalanced
- Output impedance: 150Ω, balanced
- Size: 146mm x 90mm x 40mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.