The Alctron MC410 Condenser Microphone is a compact, studio quality mic, that boasts warm undertones and a smooth vocal clarity.
Perfect Home Studio Mic
The large 34mm gold diaphragm on the MC410 gives a professional studio quality sound to compare with the top-line brands. The frequency response is suited to vocals, giving a rich deep warmth at 200hz while maintaining a strong 3khz response to give vocal clarity. The transformerless circuit design effectively reduces self-noise gives a broad dynamic range.
With a lightweight design and compact circuitry, the MC410 is easy to get into small spaces, and when singing under pressure, provides less distraction and more reaction. A regular little pocket rocket.
- 1x microphone
- 1x mic clip
- 1x protective box
- Capsule: 34mm large gold diaphragms
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -37dB ± 2dB(odB=1v/Pa 1000Hz)
- Out put Impedance: ≤200 Ohm
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB (A Weight)
- Max SPL: 125dB for 0.5% THD
- S/N Ratio: 70dB
- Connector:3-Pin XLR
- Power Requirement: 48V phantom power supply
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.