Alctron PF8-PRO Microphone Isolation Filter with Pop Filter
Alctron PF8-PRO Pop Filter
The Alctron PF8-Pro is a portable isolation chamber for your microphone to reduce ambient noise and tone-colouring reflections, ideal for strong, up-close vocal presence. It is made of high density acoustic foam with an aluminium shell. With pop filter.
Effective Acoustic Isolation
Noise reduction foam can help absorb and reflect the noise from surrounding areas of an open room. The PF8-Pro isolates your microphone in a quiet recording space. By focusing your voice to an isolated microphone, the PF8-Pro is able to capture the complete spectrum of your voice and reduce much of the external environment, all the while giving you clear and concise vocals free of any colouration. The cylindrical design and suspension bands allow you to securely mount mics up to 6.5cm in diameter. A built-in removable pop filter slides up and down for quick access to the mic. The pop filter’s two layers of nylon provide protection against plosives, which can cause clipping and distracting pops in the sound.
- Foam reflection filter with integrated premium pop filter
- Portable studio acoustic mic screen
- For mounting directly on the microphone
- Supported microphones: Large diaphragm with approx. 4.5cm to 6.5cm diameter
- Recommended directional characteristics of the microphone: Cardioid
- Construction Material: Shield: Aluminum, Interior: High-density, open-cell acoustic foam
- Dimensions: 150mm(L) x 105mm(W) x 180mm(H)
- Weight: 461g
- Inserting Hole Diameter: 53mm (with foam: 45-53mm || without foam: 54-65mm)
AwesometacularBy: Michael Arnold on 3 June 2021Absolutely amazing!!! couldn't ask for a better product and worth every penny!!