Alctron SC230N Isolated Microphone Signal Splitter
Alctron Passive Microphone Splitter
The SC230N is a passive microphone signal splitter designed to split one input into two separate outputs, for connection to individual mic inputs.
Ground Lift and Thru Output
Each output channel has a Ground Lift switch to eliminate any possible ground loop buzzes caused by connecting cables to two difference devices. The input has a polarity phase switch to correct any phase issues. It also has a "thru" output, which similar to a DI allows the original mic signal to pass direct from microphone into a another device or mixing desk.
Suitable for Dynamic Microphones
The SC230N is designed to split mic signals from dynamic microphones (standard vocal mics). Condenser mics (often used in the studio) are not compatible with the SC230N as it cannot provide phantom power.
- Splits an XLR input to 2 XLR balanced outputs
- Ground Lift switch on each output
- Lightweight design
- Reduces radio signal interference
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20 Khz
- Max input Level: +20dBu (1% 50Hz)
- Distortion: 0.002% (0dBu 1KHz)
- Insertion Loss:-2.5 dB into 600 Ohms load, <.01 dB into 50k Ohms load
- Connections: XLR Female Input; XLR Male Output x 2
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.