LKV3089 Professional Analog to Digital Audio Converter
Professional AD Converter
This converter has a set of right/left RCA analog audio input jacks. It will convert analog audio into Coax and Optical (Toslink) Digital signals, simultaneously. You can connect either or both outputs to an appropriate digital audio input normally found on a TV or AV receiver.
The converter has a digital sampling rate of 48 kHz and produces an LPCM stereo audio output signal. It is powered by a 5V DC power adapter, which is included.
Grab an Analog to Digital Audio Converter and bring your old equipment into the digital age!
- Compact, easy to install
- Converts analog L/R signals to digital S/PDIF or TOSLink
- Supports 48 kHz output sampling frequency
- Coaxial and optical output ports
- Right and Left RCA Stereo input ports
- Frequency Response: < +/- 0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz
- Crosstalk: < -85dB
- RMS Level (CH1 / CH2): 1.0 Vrms analog input at the -7.4 dBFS digital output level
- Operating temperature: 0-70C
- 5V DC / 1A power supply
- Dimensions: 76 x 56x 22mm
- Weight: 47g
- Input: L/R Audio x 1, 3.5mm Audio x 1
- Output: S/PDIF x 1, Toslink x 1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.