ART SCL2 Dual / Stereo Compressor - Limiter Expander - Noise Gate
Reliable and Flexible ART Compressor
The SCL2 is a highly sophisticated and flexible dynamics processor designed for easy operation and great tone. The unit can be adjusted to provide anything from smooth subtle compression to hard limiting. Noise reduction is provided by a fast solid gate or a subtle expander. The Attack and Release functions allow the user to set the general operating range and then automatically adapt to the audio being processed. A full auto mode is also available. The ultra-precise LED meters provide a clear onput level while two independant LED meters simultaneously display the gain reduction for each channel. Suitable for live or studio use.
Compressor and Gate Parameters
The compressor includes standard threshold, ratio, attack, release and output-level controls, but there’s also switching for hard or soft-knee operation. A bypass button is included for each individual channel and the one-knob expander/gate section can be switched to expander or gate mode, with an LED at the end of the main display indicating that the threshold for whichever you’ve selected has been crossed. A fully variable compression threshold allows the compressor to go from 1:1 (no compression) to hard limiting, with a 3:1 ratio sitting in the middle of the control’s travel. Channels can by ran independantly or in dual linked stereo mode.
The back panel features both balanced XLR(f) and 6.35mm TRS inputs and XLR(m) and 6.35mm TRS inputs outputs. Each channel also features a single 6.35mm TRS socket for the compressor's side chain (Tip = Send, Ring = Receive).
Convenient 1 Rack Unit Profile
The SCL2 packs all of its features into a convenient 1RU 19" rack mountable all-steel chassis. All I/O and power, which is standard IEC, are located conveniently on the rear panel of the unit.
- Dual Channel or Linked Stereo Operation
- ¼-Inch TRS Side Chain Inserts
- ¼-Inch TRS And XLR Balanced Inputs
- ¼-Inch TRS And XLR Balanced Outputs
- Stereo Mode Balance Control
- Led Gain Reduction Meters
- Selectable Auto/ Manual Attack/Release
- Selectable Hard/Soft Knee
- Precise Led Level Meters
- Internal Power Supply
- All Steel Chassis
- Input/Output Connections: ¼-inch TRS Balanced
- Side Chain Connections: ¼-inch TRS (Tip = Send, Ring = Receive)
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms (bal), 100 Ohms (unbalanced)
- Maximum Input Level: +20 dBu Balanced
- Maximum Output Level: +20 dBu Balanced
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Attack Time: 0.25mSec to 100mSec Adjustable
- Release Time: 100mSec to 3 Sec Adjustable
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.06% (typical)
- Include IEC Power Cable
- Dimensions: H 4.5cm x W 48cm (19") x D 15.2cm
- Weight:1.9 kg
Custom Label: ART-SCL2
Shipping Weight: 0.0100
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.