Artist CHERRY58L Left Handed Hollow Body Electric Guitar with Case
Artist CHERRY58 Left Handed Hollow Body Electric Guitar with Case
This classic style of guitar has existed in many forms since it was first released in 1958. It came to be loved by Rock 'n Roll, Jazz and Blues Guitarists and is a classic icon of those genres. Famous legendary guitarist like BB King, Freddie King, John McLaughlin, Jorma Kaukonen, and Elvin Bishop' made this Style Shape of guitar their staple for all amazing tones... Now it's YOUR turn.
The Artist CHERRY58 is the perfect entry level guitar for those wishing to learn Blues and Jazz music. It has an all Maple Neck and Maple Body, Rosewood Fretboard, 22 frets with 'Dot' shaped plastic inlays, a SET-NECK for awesome 'Blues' Solo access, tunomatic bridge and Stop-Bar Tailpiece design for good sustain.
It also has chrome covered Humbuckers with Alnico V magents, so you can switch from warm fluid Neck Pickup solos and warm clean sounds, to, the Bridge Pickup for Blues solos to make you cry about the woman who left you! (Every Blues guitarist favourite topic!)
- Brand: Artist
- Model: CHERRY58
- Neck: Maple Set-Neck, Truss Rod, 24-3/4" Scale Length, 22 Frets, Rosewood Fretboard with 'DOT' shaped plastic Inlays.
- Nut Width: 43mm
- 1st fret Thickness: 21mm
- Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 350mm
- Body: Maple
- Machine Heads: Die-cast Black Chrome
- Bridge: Chrome Tune-o-matic style, with 'Stop-Bar' anchor.
- Neck: 4 Conductor, Alnico V Bar, D.C. Resistance: 7.2K, 4.2 Ohm, Chrome plated cover
- Bridge: 4 Conductor, Alnico V Bar, D.C. Resistance: 8.2K, 5.0 Ohm, Chrome plated cover
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone and a 3-way switch
- Colour: Cherry Red
- Optional Extra: Hard Case
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.