Audio-Technica ATPRO31-T Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
ATPRO31/T Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
This affordable cardioid dynamic microphone is designed for close-up vocal performance. The PRO 31 offers a broad frequency response and low handling noise in a tough, durable design that delivers consistent performance on the road. The mic sets price/performance standards for intelligibility, transparent sound quality, and noise suppression.
- Close-up vocal performance microphone sets price/performance standards for intelligibility, transparent sound quality, and noise suppression
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for high output and articulate vocal reproduction
- A two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- MagnaLock™ on/off switch
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Focused pickup helps prevent feedback
- Conveniently-located on/off switch
- Enhanced warmth when used close up
- Includes stand clamp and detachable 5m cable (XLR to XLR)
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||
-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
185.0 mm long, 53.1 mm head diameter
Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
4.5m cable with XLRF-type connector at microphone end, XLRM-type connector at equipment end
AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.