AVE Cobra Head 150 35W LED Spot Moving Head
Give your mobile lighting system some punch with the compact AVE Cobra Head 150 LED moving head. Fitted with a single 35W white LED light source, and a 12° beam angle to cut across your stage or dance floor. The gobo wheel includes 7 fixed gobos + open for creating different patterns and aerial effects. And an indexed color wheel with of the 7 colors + open. The moving yoke has a wide pan and tilt range with the fast and smooth movement for creating subtle dynamics or energetic chase effects.
Easy to Use
The Cobra Head 150 can be mounted on a flat surface or upside down using the included hanging bracket and safety loop. The digital display can also be inverted when hung making it easier to navigate the menu. Out of the box, the Cobra Head 150 has ‘Auto’ and ‘sound active’ modes for plug-and-play operation. As well as master-slave function which lets you create coordinated lighting shows without the need for DMX. For use with other lighting fixtures, the Cobra Head 150 can be connected to a DMX controller and manually controlled/programmed with 9CH and 11CH control options.
- Single 35W white LED light source
- Lightweight and compact design for portability
- Indexed colour wheel and fixed gobo wheel
- Fast and smooth pan/tilt movement
- Built-in sound and auto modes with master/slave function
- Manual focus for sharp gobos
- Great for DJs, bars, clubs, bands, and smaller event spaces
- Light Source: 1x 35W White LED (50,000hr life expectancy)
- Beam Angle: 12°
- Gobo Wheel: 7 + open (fixed)
- Colour Wheel: 7 + white split colours, scroll at variable speeds
- Illuminace: (12°): 2,400 lux @ 5m
- Pan Range: 540°
- Tilt Range: 270°
- Strobe Rate: 0 – 16Hz
- DMX Channels: 9CH / 11CH
- DMX Connectors: 3-Pin XLR
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Power Supply: 240V AC / 50Hz
- Power Connectors: IEC Mains
- Dimensions: 194 x 151 x 285 mm
- Weight: 3.0 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.