Behringer B205D Eurolive 5" Compact Powered Monitor Speaker
B205D Eurolive 5" Compact Powered Monitor Speaker
This compact active speaker packs 150 Watts of Class-D sound. Perfect to use either as a personal monitor attached on a mic stand, directly facing you, or as a small PA speaker for many uses, as an acoustic style amp, or get two as a keyboard monitor.
Verstaile and Light
This active speaker is so light, you can mount it on a mic stand and aim it right at your ears, as the perfect personal monitor. The 150 watts serves more than enough as a PA system for your more intimate gigs and meetings, as well as for rehearsals.
Inputs and Outputs
There are 2 "Invisible" Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 Hi-Z instrument-ready input, therefore no DI is required. There is also a dedicated dual RCA input for either keyboards, DJ rigs, CD or MP3 player. Each of these inputs have separate input controls.
- Multi-purpose, 150-Watt, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences, and home recording studio, etc.
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- 5.25” premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Ultra-low noise 3-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- 2 "Invisible" Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3, CD, etc.
- XLR ''through'' connector with mic/line switch for linking more B205Ds
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and very low power consumption
- Super-tough, impact-resistant enclosure with integrated top carry handle
Amplifier Power Rating 125 W RMS / 150 W Peak
- EQ: HF Shelf: ±15 dB at 12 kHz / MF Notch/Peak: ±15 dB at 2.5 kHz LF Notch/Peak: ±15 dB at 100 Hz
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz to 18 kHz -10 dB / 95 Hz to 12 kHz -3 dB
- Maximum SPL: 113 dB
- Speakers: 1 x 5.25" full-range neodymium driver
- Dimensions: 290 x 185 x 220 mm
- Weight: 3.2kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.