Blue Microphones enCORE 100 Dynamic Vocal Microphone - Black
enCore 100 - Best Performance, Reasonably Priced
Blue Microphones continue to produce high quality microphones and with the enCore 100, they have developed one that is equally at home in the studio or on stage. With a rugged yet stylish machine ridged grip for high pressure handling, and a well crafted finely tuned interior, the enCore 100 is the ideal "go to" dynamic vocal microphone. Whether you are a studio producer, or a live audio engineer, you will not be disappointed with the performance and quality of the enCore 100 vocal microphone.
Finely Tuned and High SPL
The Blue enCore100 proprietary dynamic capsule is custom tuned to deliver a natural vocal sound with balanced highs, and exceptional detail and clarity, making it an ideal vocal microphone for studio, stage and broadcast. With an impressive handling of up to 147dB SPL, the e100 will contend with the loudest of vocalists without distortion, whilst maintaining warmth and definition.
Impressive Clarity and Frequency Response
The secret to the clear, full bodied and articulate sound generated by the mic lies in its frequency response. The real low mids are accentuated yet still remain defined, ensuring a depth and body to the source. With a slight peak in the presence, the e100 offers an added clarity without having to boost the volume to cut through the mix.
- Proprietary Dynamic capsule tuned for natural vocals and amazing detail and clarity
- Cardioid pattern for off axis rejection
- Rubber mount and coil weight for minimal handling noise
- Stage ready construction, reinforced grille, heavy gauge barrel and hard metal plated finish
- Bright chrome unibody grill with laser-engraving & custom-painted logo
- Matte gray, CNC machined ridge grip
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Transducer Type: Dynamic Moving Coil
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.55mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 147dB
- Weight: 0.4 kg (0.88 lbs.)
- Length: 185mm
- Diameter: 28mm (min) to 50 mm (max)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.