enCore 300 - High Quality Performance, Reasonably Priced
Taking the same elements used in their studio condensers, Blue Microphones have introduced the enCore 300, a microphone specifically designed for vocalists to use in live performance. Keeping the rugged yet comfortable machine ridged grip for high pressure handling, and the well crafted finely tuned interior, the enCore 300 is a superb choice for the delicate, descriptive and dynamic vocalist. Using this microphone will impress the audio engineer, and the results will bring smiles to both the audience and the vocalist.
Innovative Floating Mount Design for Condenser Capsule
The highlight of the Blue enCore300 is the incredibly innovative capsule mount design. Fully reinforced, the chassis disguises the intelligent floating mount that hosts the capsule, which substantially reduces any handling noise creeping into the sensitive condenser capsule. A genuinely open sound is created by maintaining a smooth and consistent airflow around the capsule resulting in stunning and natural vocal sound with exceptional detail and clarity. With an impressive handling of up to 148dB SPL, the e300 will contend with the most delicate and the loudest of vocalists without distortion, making it a truly ideal condenser microphone for singers.
Custom Design Phantom Power Circuit
The Blue enCore 300 features a custom designed phantom power circuit which has been matched to the condenser capsule, providing accurate replication of the clearest tones no matter what length of cable run. This coupled with the floating mount, allows for noiseless and transparent signal from the mic to the desk.
Impressive Clarity and Frequency Response
The secret to the clear, full bodied and articulate sound generated by the mic lies in its frequency response thanks to the floating mount design. The real low mids are accentuated, clear and defined, ensuring a depth and body to the voice, whilst a slight peak in the presence, offers an added clarity to the e300 without having to boost the volume to cut through the mix.
- Hand selected condenser capsule tuned for stunning detail and powerful vocals
- Cardioid polar pattern for substantial off axis rejection while maintaining presence
- Innovative reinforced chassis for capsule protection, while allowing air flow for a smooth, open sound
- Blue's floating capsule mount for capsule isolation and low handling noise
- Proprietary phantom power circuit delivers consistent tone and minimal noise
- Stage ready construction, reinforced grille, heavy gauge barrel and hard metal plated finish
- Black unibody black grill with laser-engraving & backlit logo
- CNC machined ridge grip
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Transducer Type: Condenser Capsule
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 11mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 25 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 146dB
- Weight: 380g
- Length: 200.5mm
- Diameter: 23mm (min) to 52 mm (max)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.