The iSK FPS-1 is a high grade, professional boom pole microphone stand for long distance and location recording. It features a telescopic twist-locking system and a 360-degree swivel mount.
High precision tools that are easy to use are a vital part of audio-video production and broadcast, and tools like the iSK Boom Pole Mic Stand will help you achieve the best miking position you require with ease.
The lightweight aluminum structure won't strain your crew's muscles and the long 5-section adjustable range will help you get out of the way of the director's desired camera perspective.
- High precision, high grade, CNC machining techniques, smooth telescoping, easy to use;
- Lightweight aluminum construction, excellent locking mechanism;
- Inner-hollow design, port holes for microphone cabling at two ends, can pull on microphone cable according to situation requirement, cable-shielded design; The attached
- 2pcs of Velcro enable microphone cable to be used outside the pole;
- Soft rubber hand grip at the end, comfortable for holding;
- Five section design, the bottom section is fixed and the other 4 sections can be extended loosening/tightening the locking collars one by one when extending/ retracting the stand
- Standard 5/8" thread
- Telescoping Range: 850mm - 3250mm
- Weight: 880g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.