iSK S200-white Multi-function Studio Condenser Microphone
Condenser Microphone for speech applications
Finally, a handheld condenser mic with a stylish design! Being a condenser microphone, the S200 performs at its optimum when held approximately 5 inches from the face, making it an ideal choice for speakers and presenters in a situation where the visual presentation is as important as the sound.
Control your own mic with the ON/OFF switch
The S200 has the unique feature of an in built on/off switch, giving the user total control of the microphone. Conveniently, for occasions where 48v phantom power is not available through the mixing desk, the S200 can be operated via a single AAA battery, easily inserted into the microphone.
Desktop Stand and Mini-Jack Cable PC Connection
Included with the S200 is a small tripod mic stand and clip ideal for using the mic on a desktop for recording. The XLR to mini-jack cable connects the mic direct into any PC / MAC mic input with plug and play simplicity.
In the Box:
1 x S200 microphone
1 x SKSE106 Mic Holder
1 x SKSD073 Mini Mic Stand
1 x C-4 Mic Cable
1 x W-50 Windscreen
• Patented capsule design, pure aluminum-plated construction
• Requires 48v or powered directly by 1.5V AAA alkaline battery
• Noble streamlined appearance
• High sensitivity, low noise, wide dynamic range
• Low noise on/off switch
• Durable zinc microphone body and stretched-heat treated grille
- Element: Pure Aluminum-plated small capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB±2dB (OdB=1V/Pa at 1kHz) Output Impedance: 2500 ±30% (at 1kHz)
- oad Impedance: 1000 Q
- Self Noise: 18dB A
- SPL: 135dB (at 1kHz 1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 76dB
- Voltage: DC 1.5V alkaline battery(AAA) or
- 48V phantom power Electrical Current: 3mA
- Weight: About 330g(without battery) Dimensions: 50x210mm
- Colour: White
Custom Label: S200-white
Shipping Weight: 0.9000
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.