Datamaster® Flat Ethernet Cable - Cat6 Patch Cable
Flat Cat6 cables are ideal for patching applications, leaving room for access to components without the clutter of bulky cables. Cat6 standard provides performance up to 250MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet plus other network protocols that are backward compatible with Cat5/5e and Cat3 standards.
- Flat Profile, ideal for under flooring
- Flexible; able to bend at a tight radius
- Made from 100% Oxygen-Free Copper
- LSZH jacket
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
- 4 twisted pairs (8 multi-strand connectors) T568A colour code
- Flat profile RJ45-RJ45 connectors; high-quality injection moulded for outstanding strain relief
- 50µm gold Category 6 compliant 2-row (staggered pin) plug
- Snagless Boots
- Supplied in Datamaster Hang-cell bags
- Length: 5m
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.