Fostex PM0.4d Professional Active Studio Monitors
The PM0.4d are a compact home studio monitor suitable for desktop monitoring. Consisting of a 4" bass/mid range woofer and a 5/8" tweeter, the monitors deliver a solid and relatively tight sound, and a true frequency response without being driven overly hard.
True 2-Way bi-amped
The PM0.4d monitors are a true 2-way design. Powered by a highly efficient amplififier supplying 18W of power to both the urethane film laminated cloth tweeter and the aromatic polyamide LF driver.
Wall Mountable and Lightweight
The compact size of the PM0.4d enables them to be easilty wall mounted, making them ideal for cafe's, restauraunt's and bars where background music is required. The stylish, sleek design of the PM04.n lets them be fixed to a point on the wall without being obtrusive or interupting the decor.
The PM Sub - 68 Watts of Awesome Bass Sound
Designed as the perfect partner to a PM0.4d, the new Fostex PM-SUBn sub woofer features a brand new 68 watt amplifier and a 200mm driver to deliver precise, low frequency reproduction and excellent deep bass output.
Ideal Monitor Package for Home Studios
Ideal for applications where clear, precise, ‘full-spectrum’ audio and flexible monitoring are required. - A combination of power and accuracy that will satisfy even the most discerning listener. With the dispersion of the PM0.4d's from the two way ported enclosure design, it will deliver a superb sound almost regardless of room acoustics, you can't beat these studio monitors for versatility and all round good looks. The compact design allows for ideal speaker placement even in tight spaces.
PM0.4d Monitor Specifications:
- Enclosure system: 2-way bass-reflex
- Drivers: LF 4" fibre glass cone speaker; HF 3/4" soft dome tweeter
- Freq. response: 60Hz to 30kHz
- Low-frequency cut-off: 60Hz (-10dB)
- Low-frequency cut-off: 22Hz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2kH
- Output power: 25W (LF) x 16W (HF)
- Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Input terminals: TRS phone (balanced), RCA (unbalanced)
- Nominal Input: -10dBu
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Dimensions: 220 (H) x 130 (W) X 169 (d) mm
- Net Weight: 2.8kg
- Separate Power cable included
PM Sub Features:
- 200mm / 7.9" woofer
- Newly designed, exclusive 68W high-power amplifier
- Easy to set-up (just a single gain control and phase reverse switch)
- Newly designed, compact, closed type enclosure
- 200mm long-stroke woofer unit with a paper cone. Constructed using a mix of light BKP (Bleached Kraft Pulp) combined with ultra-strong Kevlar fiber
- Newly designed 68W high-power amplifier
- High quality wood cabinet feature a rich, glossy black front baffle, perfectly matching the acclaimed PM-n series.
- Controls for Volume and Low-Pass frequency (50 / 150Hz) and phase (0 / 180 degree) allowing easy matching with PM0.4d, PM0.5d or other powered monitors
- RCA Pin and phono jack I/O
- Package includes Stereo RCA Pin – RCA Pin cable (1.5m), Stereo mini – RCA Pin cable (1.5m) and 2 x Phone-Phone cable (2m). - All you need is in the box!
PM Sub Specifications:
- Rated Output: 68W
- Input Terminal: 6mm TS phone, RCA Pin
- Input Sensitivity: 100mV
- Input Impedance: 20k ohm or more
- Output Terminal: 6mm TS phone, RCA Pin
- Functions: Phase switch (0/180 degree), Cross-over adjustment (50/150Hz),
- Volume control
- Type: Closed type acoustic suspension
- Speaker Unit: 20cm cone type (simplified magnetically shielded)
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Dimensions: 300(W) x 301(H) x 364(D)mm
- Weight: Approx. 11.6kgs
- Supplied accessories: Stereo RCA cable (1.5m), Stereo mini – RCA pin cable (1.5m),
- Phone-Phone cable (2m) x 2 (Red/White)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.