iSK BM-80 Cardioid Pencil Condenser Overhead Microphone
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The iSK BM-80 microphones are now 'black' in colour, and not silver as shown in the images. All other specifications in our description are correct and have been double-checked.
iSK BM-80 Pencil Condenser Microphone with Low Frequency Attenuation
The iSK BM-80 small diaphragm condenser microphone features pressure gradient transducer cartridge with a vapor-deposited gold diaphragm capsule. Utilizing a cardioid polar pickup pattern with low noise, high sensitivity and a wide dynamic range, the BM-80 gives a clear and natural sound quality while reducing feedback susceptibility. This makes it a great choice for micing up string instruments and drum cymbals in both a live and studio setting. It features a 100Hz 12dB/oct low cut filter switch.
Wide Range Of Uses
The BM-80 incorporates a solid brass housing with a sprayed on metal die-cast finish. A 'Swiss Army Penknife' of microphones which has numerous uses. Ideal for use on Hi Hats, Overheads, and Acoustic Instruments.
- 1x microphone
- 1x mic clip
- 1x mic case
- 1x wind shield
- 1x carry case
- Uni-Directional Pick Up Pattern
- Low Frequncy Attenuation Switch
- Minimal Feedback
- Element: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Diaphragm size: Ф20mm
- Frequency Response: 30hz - 18khz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Uni-Directional)
- Sensitivity: -36dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Self Noise: 20dB A (IEC 581-5)
- Max. Input SPL:130dB (at 1kHz ≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Low Frequency Attenuation: 100Hz/oct 12dB
- Net Weight: 120g
- Body Dimension: 22x130mm
- Power Requirement: 48V DC Phantom Power (through balanced XLR cable)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.