iSK SMP-1 Studio Microphone Shockmount w/ Pop Filter
The iSK SMP-1 combines a condenser microphone shockmount with a double net design pop filter.
Shockmount for a faultless recording
The shockmount is designed to absorb vibrations from the floor and air, allowing a cleaner reproduction of sound. Suits large condenser microphones often used in studio and broadcasting environments.
When recording vocals in the studio, it is essential to use a pop filter (popper stopper) to reduce sibiliance and plosives, ie 'esses' and pops. Usually present when signing words beginning with "S" and "P".
22mm screw in shockmount thread
The shockmount is designed for all microphones featuring the 22mm 'screw in' style thread. The shockmount can attach onto any regular mic stand and boom (5/8" thread) and the microphone is then screwed into the brace thread on the shockmount.
Suits following mics (+ many other large condenser mics):
- Focusrite Scarlett Studio Condenser Mic
- Samson C01U, C01, C03, CL7, CL8
- Rode NT2-A
- iSK BM-500, BM-600, BM-700
- Studio quality shockmount
- Double-net design pop filter
- Features 22mm 'screw in' style thread for condenser microphones
- Suits all standard microphone stands and booms
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.