The iSK EM-526 Broadcast Condenser Microphone is ideal for interviews and almost any situation in which a uni-directional microphone with a long pick up range is required.
The EM-526 has a Super-Cardioid polar pattern, picking up sounds from the source at which the mic is directly pointed, whilst eliminating noise and feedback from the sides and back. Featuring a wide range, flat frequency response, ideal for voice and speech recording, you can expect the professional quality sound recordings from this exceptional product.
Great for Field Recording
While the mic can run off +48v Phantom Power, an in-built AA battery compartment allows the mic to run off 1.5v AA batteries, and thus can be plugged into any audio processing device mic input or DV Camera. This independent operation makes it a great choice for recording in the field. It also has a heavy base to eliminate shaking when handheld.
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -39±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 500Ω
- Max. Input SPL: 130dB (at 1kHz=1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 70dB
- Power Requirement: +48v Phantom Power OR 1.5V AA Battery
- Length: 40cm
- Diameter: 24mm
- Package includes: Mic Clip, Wind Shield (picture shown above)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.