iSK SM-66 Vintage 'Elvis' Style Condenser Microphone
Retro Style Microphone
A stunning looking microphone resembling the classic retro style grille made famous by singers such as Elvis Presely in the late 50's. Though looks aside, the iSK SM-66 is a superb sounding condenser microphone with a warm tone and detailed charactor. Ideal for studio recordings or for use with solo performers.
Condenser Mic - Large Pick-Up Range!
The SM-66 is a 'condenser' style microphone, most commonly used in recording studio's as a condenser capsule picks up sounds from a large area around the microphone, making for highly detailed studio recordings.
Stage Use? Can suit Solo Performers
Use on stage can be limited due to the risk of feedback occuring through the highly sensitive mic. Though solo performers with minimum stage noise can find the SM-66 suitable for live use, resulting in a much more detailed and lively sound. Featuring a uni-directional super-cardioid pickup pattern that isolates the main sound source while minimising unwanted background noise and feedback.
- 1x microphone
- 1x 5/8" to 3/8" adapter
- 1x mic hard carry case
- Low Shelf switch (bass cut)
- Suited to Vocals and Speech
- Brightened midrange and bass roll-off make vocals clear
- Classic vintage style grille
- Versatile towards a vocalists singing and performance style
- Cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimising unwanted background noise and feedback
- Element: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional (Super-Cardioid)
- Sensitivity: -34dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
SM-66 MicBy: Dave on 9 September 2016According to the specs this a good mic for both studio and live stage gigs.Can't go wrong with 20 to 20K response although it's suited for the studio being a condencer. The only thing is that I hope the entire casing is metal alloy and not Plastic as you see on many of these replicas, So as long as its metal it's a good Mic to have. MACKA.