M35 5.8GHz Wireless Pizeo Pickup for Wooden Instruments
M35 Wireless Pickup for Wooden Instruments
A unique piezo type wireless solution for all wooden body instruments. The transmitter comes with double sided tape, so as to stick onto the body of a wooden instrument such as an acoustic guitar, cajon, djembe, violin etc. Range of 50 metres, and latency under 3ms.
Amplify Any Wooden Acoustic Instrument Wirelessly
The M35 provides a unique solution for any wooden bodied instrument to be wirelessly connected to amplifiers and mixers easily. No electric pickup or 1/4" jack input required on the instrument. This system runs on the more reliable 5.8 GHz for a smooth and uncluttered transmission. The transmitter attached via the supplied double sided tape to the instrument works on "acoustic vibration" and has both volume and tone dials available. You can literally find the sweet spot on your instrument (that does not impede your strumming or performing area) and dial in the best acoustic point to transmit from.
Useful for Recording
The set comes with a cable accessory where you can plug the receiver into a laptop or similar device for direct live recording. The cable is a TRRS 3.5mm to a mono 1/4" female jack. This unique solution provides a direct high quality audio signal to your laptop or smartphone. The cable is well designed to fit around your strap button.
- Useful on any wooden instrument - acouxtic stringed instruments, violins, cajon, djembe, traditional world instruments
- 5.8GHz Frequency, uncluttered and stable
- Volume and tone adjustment on transmitter
- Latency under 3ms
- 50+ metre range
- Adhesive on the transmitter allows for repeated use
- Extra adhesive pads supplied
- TRRS cable included for 1/4" jack cable connection
- Useful for recording, as well as live performance
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.