MOEN GEC8 Live Guitar Pedal FX Switcher - 8 Loop MIDI Foot Controller
MOEN GEC8 Live - Guitar Pedal Switcher and MIDI Amp Controller
The MOEN GEC8 live is a highly functional and versatile routing system for guitar pedals and MIDI controller for Amp settings all rolled into one unit. With careful programming you can organise your signal chain to incorporate pedal switching to coincide with specific changes in amp settings to ensure you have the correct tone at the push of a button every time. Take control of your guitar sound with up to 80 presets and 10 banks of inputs/outputs at your disposal to get the best from your set up.
Seamless Switching Between Multiple Pedal Combinations
The MOEN GEC8 has a total of 8 separate loop options that includes a dedicated stereo loop for use with stereo effects across two amplifiers. Each independent loop allows you to program in specific pedals in a chain as required, that can be turned on/off with the click of the assigned switch.
MIDI Control Options for your Amp Settings
Adding to the loop function is the assignable MIDI control function. Simply assign one of the 8 loop switches to become a dedicated MIDI switch to use to control programed amplifier settings. By clicking the assigned switch, amp modes switching such as from crunch to clean channel, Reverb on/off functions on your amp can be controlled. As the switch is independent, it ensures that no crossover between pedal loop and amp switching occurs and that control is purely over the amp.
Thanks to the relay type switches and MOEN's intelligent pop-cancellation circuitry, GEC8 Live eliminates the annoying "pop" sound whenever switching from different presets, whilst allowing the true bypass to work correctly.
- Recall presets instantly
- 80 presets plus 80 "shadow" presets (8(+8) presets/bank x 10 banks).
- 8 Loops with 5 Series loops and 3 separate loops. Loop 5 is stereo
- The separate loops can be used as latched switches for AMP channel switching, switching AMP channel by one preset!
- Programmable active banks 2-10
- Each separate loop can be used as programmable ABY switcher.
- Each preset sends editable MIDI program change number (0~127, off) on two MIDI channels (1, 2).
- Powerful ext. "shadow" Footswitch which can be programmed as loop(s) on/off controller / amp switching Footswitch / tap tempo Footswitch
- There are two output jacks which are able to output to two amps at the same time.
- "POP" cancellation circuit, eliminates "POP" sound when switching effects.
- Instant MUTE design. The MUTE is also a "Switch to TUNER" switch.
- Relay Switches - True Bypass
- Standard negative center DC9V power supply.
- Ultra Compact Enclosure Size: 460(L)x96(W)x68(H)mm.
Custom Label: MO-GEC8Live
Shipping Weight: 1.7500
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.