Neutrik NE8MC-B etherCON® Cable Connector Carrier | RJ45 Cat6 - Black
Neutrik NE8MC-B etherCON® cable connector carrier - Black
The etherCON® NE8MC cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution. Consists of a shell, fixing disk, chuck and boot, and is suitable for use with preassembled RJ45 plugs. The boot (same as XLR X-Series) is suitable for cable diameters from 3.5mm to 8 mm.
NOTE - Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug, or cable.
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- Allows assembly of preassembled conventional RJ45 cables
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
etherCON® is a registered trademark of Neutrik (www.neutrik.com)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.