NUX Core Loop Core Deluxe Bundle with NMP-2 Dual Foot Switch
NUX Core Loop Core Deluxe Bundle
This bundle includes the NU-X Loop Core Deluxe Effects Pedal and the NU-X Dual Foot Switch. With upgraded hardware, the new loop core deluxe allows you to record loop phrases up to 8 hours with unlimited layers in 24-bit high-resolution audio quality into 99 saved memories.
Loop Core Deluxe`s Drum Rhythm
Nothing feels better than playing your guitar along with realistic drum rhythms. Loop core deluxe’s all-new drum machine comes with 40 different drum rhythms (30 in 4/4, 10 in 3/4) covering different styles of genres including rock, pop, blues, jazz and much more.
To finish your playing, you can choose 3 different modes:
- Normal Mode: Double tap - Instant Stop
- Finish Mode: Plays until the end of the last measure
- Fade out Mode: 10 seconds Fade-Out
Importing and Backing up Your Loop Phrases
Connect your loop core deluxe to your PC/Mac with a Mini-B USB connector to import available loop phrases or to back up yours. Loop core deluxe is only compatible with 24-bit/44.1kHz WAV files.
Loop Core Deluxe Bundle
The loop core bundle includes the additional NMP-2 DUAL Footswitch which is absolutely the easiest way to switch between loop phrases. Your recordings for verse, chorus, and bridge parts, can now be seamlessly accessed utilizing the convenient dual footswitch.
- Frequency Compensation & Cabinet Simulation - to ensure the exact tone you desire, Loop Core Deluxe is designed with frequency compensation for drums and a cabinet simulator. Both are utilized through the stereo output Jacks.
- Stereo Output Connection Ways - when using Loop Core Deluxe in the same situation as pictured below, it will detect the type of devices connected. The original guitar tone and loop phase will output to the guitar amplifier while the drum machine sounds output to the mixer. To active this feature: please press down rhythm button before powering on the device and "F3" appears on the screen. The Stereo Output has several options: to the amp, output guitar signal or to the mixer, drum machine out. Loop Core Deluxe will detect the type of the device you are using and the original guitar tone and loop phase will output to your guitar amplifier while the drum machine sound will output to the mixer.
- True Bypass or Buffer Bypass - Loop Core Deluxe is designed with a switchable buffer bypass and true bypass. The choice is yours! Already, have a buffer bypass pedal? This system fits your needs. Just hold down the [stop modes] Button while plug in the power adapter to switch in between the 2 bypass modes.
- Automatic Tempo Detection - Loop Core users are already familiar with the many hidden treasures of our original Loop Core such as automatic tempo detection. You can easily lay down a loop w/out a metronome or any drum patterns. Add a drum pattern later, and loop core deluxe will automatically process your tempo to match the pattern. No technical details to fumble with; just enjoy your music!
- Type: Loop Pedals
- Series: NU-X Core Stompbox Series
- Display: LED & LED Segment Displays
- Power: 9V DC Negative Tip / 9V Battery
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Outputs: Amplifier Out, Mixer Out (Cabin Simulated)
- Signal Processing: 24bit
- Input: Mono
- Dynamic Range: 101dB
- A/D Converter: 24bit
- Dimensions: 122(L) x 72(W) x 47(H) mm
- Noise Level: -98dBu
- Sampling Rate: 44.1K
-NU-X NXNMP2 Dual Foot Switch
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.